NOTICE IS HERBY GIVEN that the Annual General Meeting of
The Hintlesham & Chattisham Community Council will be held on Tuesday 12th March 2019 at 8pm in the Meeting Room at the Community Hall.
All residents of Chattisham and Hintlesham
are welcome to attend
Further details can be found on this website at Council Docs/AGM Material.
NOTICE IS HERBY GIVEN that the 1 st Annual General Meeting of
The Hintlesham & Chattisham MUGA Club will be held at The
Community Centre Meeting Room on Wednesday 6 th February
2019 at 7.30pm to transact the following business:
- Minutes of the EGM held on 21 st November 2018 to be received for
- Reports from Officeholders and Presentation of Accounts
- Appointment of Auditors
- Appointment of Officeholders – The club will be seeking to appoint:
Chair, Vice Chair, Secretary, Treasurer, Facilities Coordinator, Membership &
Communications Officer & School Liaison Officer and other appointments as
the Executive Committee consider appropriate subject to the maximum
number of members as set out in the club’s constitution.
- Consider & Review the Constitution of the Club
- Members Proposed Resolutions – Details will be given once proposed
resolutions are received. Proposed resolutions should be sent to the Secretary
by noon 23 rd January 2019. A revised agenda will be issued by 30 th January
- Any Other Business – To deal with any matters, at the discretion of the
Chair, raised at the meeting.
By Order of the Executive Committee of the Hintlesham & Chattisham MUGA Club: John
Whyman – Secretary, Rosslyn House, Hintlesham, Ipswich.
Notice Dated: Monday 14 th January 2019
Good afternoon all.
The MUGA has been well used since opening including weekly hockey games, tennis lessons, after school football games and even our carpet bowls team have been taking advantage of the facility. We are so pleased to have seen such varied and active use. However there are still plenty of time slots remaining for the court to be used so do go online and book it for some fun.
If you are, or were, a netball player we have heard several people are interesting in starting a fun game once a week so do get in touch if you are interested and we can try and put you all in touch with one another.
We had a MUGA Team meeting last week, to keep everyone updated here is some output:
– The court is reserved after school just for school children to use, both senior and junior school children. We just ask that all ages of children are considerate of each other share the facility and ensue all are having fun!
– There will be an AGM on Wednesday 19th February for all members of the MUGA Club to come along and help shape the future of the club and the use of the facility plus appoint some “officials” to manage the facility moving forwards. More details to follow nearer the time.
– The area each side of the entrance will be covered in artificial grass to help keep mud out during the winter months. Around this time a pair of benches will be installed as well as a bin including a recycling section.
– We are inviting external local clubs to use the facility in the winter months (eg for evening football training) at a fee of £25 per hour. If you know any teams that maybe interested please do contact us. These fees will help to cover the annual maintenance costs for the facility.
– The autumn maintenance will be starting soon which includes leaf clearance and moss control. It is very important that we do not allow mud onto the court so please ensure you change shoes if you are arriving with muddy shoes.
– Please can we ask users to close the gate after use to stop animals/pets getting onto the court.
– A You Tube video will be coming soon once we get it edited to show how to use the tennis nets including installing and removing the posts from the court.
– The court is also a great way of entertaining children for a birthday party and you can perhaps combine with hiring the sports field hut for food afterwards and toilets.
We will update you of any other news as we have it.
All the best and enjoy your sports!