We are delighted to announce construction of the MUGA (Multi Use Sports Ground) began this morning. This week the top soil will be stripped off and taken away leaving the site ready for the base layers to be constructed.
Temporary safety fencing will be erected around the site this week. As long as the weather holds for us we should be on target for our July opening.
We will keep you updated on progress.
A great night for those who attended the Community Hall last night 5th May
“Stiff in the morning” had everyone out of their seats dancing to a great rock playlist
The new Multi Use Games Area project is moving along well. Funding is secured, contractors are appointed and the MUGA Club Constitution and Membership details are being pulled together.
The next steps:
- Club Membership details announced
- MUGA Facility Booking system to go live
- The build is expected to commence mid/late May (delayed a few weeks due to the wet start to year)
- Public Meeting regarding the MUGA Club Constitution & Membership Details
So there is lots going on in the background by a team of volunteers and hopefully in a few weeks time we will see action on the playing field as construction begins.
Date for the diary:
- Public Meeting regarding the MUGA Club & Membership
- 20:00 Tuesday 22nd May
- Community Hall Meeting Room
- All are welcome to come, find out more about the MUGA, how to participate and even join the team