The new Multi Use Games Area project is moving along well. Funding is secured, contractors are appointed and the MUGA Club Constitution and Membership details are being pulled together.
The next steps:
- Club Membership details announced
- MUGA Facility Booking system to go live
- The build is expected to commence mid/late May (delayed a few weeks due to the wet start to year)
- Public Meeting regarding the MUGA Club Constitution & Membership Details
So there is lots going on in the background by a team of volunteers and hopefully in a few weeks time we will see action on the playing field as construction begins.
Date for the diary:
- Public Meeting regarding the MUGA Club & Membership
- 20:00 Tuesday 22nd May
- Community Hall Meeting Room
- All are welcome to come, find out more about the MUGA, how to participate and even join the team
We are really excited that the MUGA is happening at long last. We have loaded a MUGA page on this great new website facility with headline information for now.
There will be lots more information being posted once we have created the content, such as membership, usage time, bookings, etc. We will also update the Blog here of any useful news as we have it.
Andrew Bryce and the whole MUGA Project Team