NOTICE IS HERBY GIVEN that the 1 st Annual General Meeting of
The Hintlesham & Chattisham MUGA Club will be held at The
Community Centre Meeting Room on Wednesday 6 th February
2019 at 7.30pm to transact the following business:
- Minutes of the EGM held on 21 st November 2018 to be received for
- Reports from Officeholders and Presentation of Accounts
- Appointment of Auditors
- Appointment of Officeholders – The club will be seeking to appoint:
Chair, Vice Chair, Secretary, Treasurer, Facilities Coordinator, Membership &
Communications Officer & School Liaison Officer and other appointments as
the Executive Committee consider appropriate subject to the maximum
number of members as set out in the club’s constitution.
- Consider & Review the Constitution of the Club
- Members Proposed Resolutions – Details will be given once proposed
resolutions are received. Proposed resolutions should be sent to the Secretary
by noon 23 rd January 2019. A revised agenda will be issued by 30 th January
- Any Other Business – To deal with any matters, at the discretion of the
Chair, raised at the meeting.
By Order of the Executive Committee of the Hintlesham & Chattisham MUGA Club: John
Whyman – Secretary, Rosslyn House, Hintlesham, Ipswich.
Notice Dated: Monday 14 th January 2019